(1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. A:這產品我們有三種不同等級的品質。
B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:價錢也有很大的分別吧？
A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的，經濟型的大約便宜30%。
B: We‘ll take that one . B:我們就買那種。
(2) A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? A:這種的合你的要求嗎？
B: Actually , it is more than we need . B:事實上，已超出我們所需要的。
A: We can give you a little cheaper model . A:我們可以提供你便宜一點的型式。
B: Let me see the specifications for that . B:讓我看看它的規格說明書吧。
(3) A: You‘re asking too much for this part . A:這零件你們要價太高了。
B: we have some cheaper ones .。 B:我們有便宜一點的。
A: What is the price difference ? A:價錢差多少
B: The basic model will cost about 10% less . B:基本型的便宜約10%左右。
(4) A: How many different models of this do you offer? A:這個你們有多少種不同的型式
B: We have five different ones . B:五種
A: Is there much of a price difference . A:價錢有很大的差別嗎？
B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. B:是的，所以我們最好先把您的規格說明細看一遍。
(5) A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us A:上回訂的貨用起來不怎么順。
B: What was wrong? B:有什么問題嗎？
A: We were developing too much waste . A:生產出來的廢品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. B:我建議您采用我們價格再高一級的貨
(6) A: Did the material work out well for you ? A:那些材料進行的順利嗎？
B: Not really . B:不怎么好。
A: What was wrong? A:怎么啦？
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality . B:我們覺得以這樣的品質價錢太高了。
(7) A: Has our material been all right ? A:我們的原材料沒問題吧？
B: I‘m afraid not . B:有問題呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality A:也許您應該買品質好一點的
B: Yes, we might have to do that . B:是呀，恐怕只有這么做了
(8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory . A:我看你最好走一趟工廠，
B: Is there something wrong . B:出了什么事嗎。
A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . A:嗯，你上次送去的貨沒有達到標準。
B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it . B:走，我們去看看?
(9) A: I want you to look at this material . A:我要你看看這材料！
B: Is this from our last shipment ? B:這是上次叫的貨嗎？
A: Yes ,it is . A:是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it . B:我明白為什么你用起來會有問題了。
(10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that . A:我建議你改用這種替代那種。
B: But that costs more . B:可是那樣成本較高。
A: But you will get less waste from this . A:但可以減少浪費。
B: We‘ll try it once . B:那么就試一次看看吧。
(11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much . A:我們的制造成本增加太多了。
B: You might try one of our cheaper components . B:你試試這種較便宜的組件怎樣？
A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again A:我再看一次你們的價目表吧。
B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week . B:好哇 ，我下個禮拜帶過來。
(12) A: This is the best material we have to offer . A:這是本公司所供應的最好的原料。
B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good . B:說實在的，我并不認為我們用得著這么好的，
A: I can let you have this kind cheaper . A:我可以算你便宜一點。
B: Let‘s do that . B:那就這么說定吧?
(13) A: How is the new material working out for you ? A:新原料用得如何？
B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it . B:不錯，節省了不少的錢
A: I‘m glad to hear that . A:聽你這么說真高興。
B: It was a good suggestion .thanks . B:你建議得不錯，謝謝。
(14) A: How many would you like to order ? A:您要訂多少？
B: Is there a minimum order ? B:有最低訂購量的限制嗎？
A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size . A:沒有，任何數量都可以出貨。
B: We‘ll try one case of this . B:那么，這種的就試一箱吧
(15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now. A:你們現在可以下訂單了。
B: We want to try this component as a sample. B:這種組件我們想試個樣品看看。
A: I can send one for you to try . A:我們可以寄個給你試用。
B: Yes , please do that . B:好，那就麻煩你了。
(16) A: How many would you like to order ? A: 您要訂多少？
B: How do they come packaged ? B：貨是怎樣裝的呢
A: In cases of 100. A:一箱裝100個。
B: We‘ll take 500. B:我們要500個
(17) A: We need seven of these . A:我們要七個這種的。
B: They come in cases of five . B:它們是五個一箱。
A: Then ,send two cases please . A:這樣的話，就送兩箱吧。
B: Good . thank you for the order . B:好的，謝謝你的訂貨。
(18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small . A:這么少的數量，我們不能接受
B: What is the minimum we would have to order . B:那么我們至少得訂多少呢。
A: 300 pieces . A:300個
B: I see ,send those ,then . B:哦，那就300個吧。
(19) A: We have a problem with your order .
B: What is it ?
A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
(20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
B: No, we don‘t.
A: Then give us three cases of this .
(21) A: You could save a lot if you would order a little more .
B: How could we do that ?
A: We offer a discount for large orders .
B: Let me take another look at our requirements .
(22) A: Your prices seem a little high .
B: We could make them lower for you .
A: How ?
B: If you order in large lots , we‘ll reduce the price .
(23) A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.
B: I‘m not sure we can use that many .
A: It would represent quite a savings .
B: Ok, I‘ll see what I can do .
(24) A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part ?
B: They represent the prices for different quantities.
A: I see .
B: The more you order , the more you will save .
(25) A: Is this your standard price ?
B: Yes ,it is .
A: It seems too high to me
B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders .
(26) A: I‘m calling about mistake on our last invoice .
B: What was it ?
A: We should have been given the large quantity price .
B: Yes ,that is absolutely right .
(27) A: Doesn‘t the quantity discount apply on this order ?
B: No ,I‘m sorry ,but it doesn‘t.
A: Why not?
B: Because these items are from different shipments.
(28) A: We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more .
B: How much more ?
A: Just three more cases .
B: I think we can do that .
(29) A: I have the quotations you asked for .
B: Good ,we‘ve been looking for them .
A: I‘ll leave them for you to look over .
B: I‘ll give you a call when we are ready to talk about them .
(30) A: Were you able to quote on all the items we need ?
B: No, not all of them .
A: Oh ?why not ?
B: We aren‘t able to supply the third ad fifth items .
(31) A: Here are the quotations that you asked for .
B: How do they compare to last year‘s ?
A: The price increases haven‘t been too bad at all .
B: That‘s good to hear .let‘s take a look at your prices .
(32) A: I have a question about this quotation you submitted .
B: What is it ?
A: The third item has been omitted .
B: Oh ,yes .we don‘t carry that item anymore .
(33) A: What is the deadline for submitting the quotation ?
B: We need it in our office by next Monday .
A: I think we‘ll able to make that .
B: Good .we can‘t extend the deadline .
(34) A: We‘d like a chance to bid on this business.
B: We‘ll be taking quotations next month .
A: Will you let us have the specifications ?
B: Sure ,just drop in my office some time and pick them up .
(35) A: Can you tell me why our bid was not accepted?
B: I think you were a little too high on some of the items .
A: On which ones ?
B: You‘re perfectly welcome to inspect the winning bid .
(36) A: Was our bid accepted ?
B: No ,I ‘m sorry .it wasn‘t .
A: Can you tell me why ?
B: Sorry ,but I‘m not at liberty to reveal that information.
(37) A: Congratulations ! your bid has won .
B: I‘m glad to hear that .
A: When can you come around to discuss some details with us ?
B: I‘ll be there next Monday at noon .
(38) A: What is your best price on this item ?
B: $24.95 per hundred pieces
A: That will be fine with us .
B: Fine . I‘ll start the paperwork for your order right away .
(39) A: Can we expect the same price as last time ?
B: Oh ,yes ,no problem about that.
A: Good ,we‘ll be ordering in just a few days.
(40) A: This price is quite a bit higher than it was last time .
B: We‘re sorry ,but we ‘ve had a slight price increase here .
A: Slight ?I wouldn‘t call this slight .
B: We‘ve had to increase our prices on this item by just 8%.